Thanks for the tag and leave you free to anyone
of auto-tag and check it! :-)
- What color is your hair? Dark brown
- How are the tui hair? (Texture and length) Sleek, thin and long enough just past her shoulders
- How many times a week wash your hair? In practice I can just wash them twice a week but in theory I should wash them at least three times because every night I apply lotions that are more effective on clean skin.
- You can wrap a pre-shampoo? No, never ...
- With what you wash your hair? Any recommendations? I wash my hair with shampoo and only, I would not even say it, but my recent purchases have proved to be always right! The only recommendation that I can do is not to stress the lengths during washing but should be carefully massaging the skin.
- Use the balm? Any recommendations? almost always use the balm After shampooing, but sometimes, because of haste, I happen to prevent it. My recommendation is to use a silicone-free conditioners tend to weigh down the hair and distribute only on the lengths.
- combs his hair in the shower, bath? Only when I apply the balm ... before rinsing gently comb the hair with a comb wooden teeth so large a fraction is released on the roots.
- Use a mask to rinse? What is your favorite? Use the mask when I want to give me a cuddle or extra when my hair I feel the need. I do not have tried many masks flushable but so far my favorite is the mask of walnut oil and peach leaf of the Ultra Sweet Garnier. Leaves hair soft, well untangled them and do not weight for anything besides having a very delightful scent!
- Use a hair dryer or let them air dry? Absolutely phon ... air dried my hair take on strange shapes!
- What use styling products? Nothing, I like having clean hair ... I allow only a specific foam when I want to curl even if this actually happens rarely.
- What gadgets uses sophisticated styling? I am proud that I was detoxified by the use of the plate and now I just use a round brush boar reinforced in to iron my hair.
- What is the thing I hate most of your hair? My dependence on hormone treatment to prevent them from falling and the inability to live with absolute humidity.
- What is it that you like your hair? not take much to stretch them well and maintain the fold.
- normally keep them loose or in elaborate hairstyles? always loose because I would not be able to do anything to elaborate hairstyles!
- Do you have many hair accessories? (Circles, rubber bands, small springs ...) Yeah, a lot! I love them! Lately I prefer especially the circles.
- comb your hair every day? During the days in which to rest without leaving home, I honestly do not think a comb ...
- follows the natural texture or six in their eternal struggle? (Because they want the rich and smooth curly hair!) I'll be the exception that proves the rule but I am happy to be a smooth smooth!
- Use hair products every day (lacquer, spray fixative, illuminating spray, serum, foam, oils ...) to keep them in the fold? Nothing, as I said before ... I like having clean hair.
- Tingi / Have you ever dyed (or bleached, mesh, henna) your hair? I dyed my hair only once in 17 years but it was not a radical change because I simply darken a little bit of my natural color.
- satisfied with the result? Very much ... I love dark hair!
Better ...
- Long or short? I think depends on the face ... There are some girls who are very well even with very short hair without losing femininity. About me, though, I think they're better than longer hair.
- straight or curly? Smooth ... give me the idea of \u200b\u200ba head and then ordered more for me to allow more than a whim or as a hair cut like that.
- Blonde, black, brown, red or multicolor? I love dark colors and then the black but only if natural, hate the effect of artificial coloring. Furthermore, I also like the brown with their natural reflexes, copper or gold ...
- We do see a picture of your hair ? course! :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment