-
Brand: Cléo
-
Name: Energizing Shower Cream & Yogurt Zuccherini
-
category: shower gel
-
Highs: Hydration, soft, luscious and lingering scent
-
Defects: I never conceived the idea of \u200b\u200bquality "energizing" referring to a shower gel. If I take a shower at the end of a busy day, I swear that she will not be a body wash to regenerate the energy of my body!
-
The rival Although now you can find many brands that offer product lines with the scent so delicious, I think the definition of "rival" lies with the Aquolina products, the first having cleared through customs, this kind of scent . Aquolina now shows a value for money in my unbalanced and now regard its fragrances and decided too intense for my taste, but I defy anyone not to have left his delight "sugar" and "Strawberries & cream!
-
Personal opinion: For a body wash proves to be able to wash the skin without being aggressive, I believe that we can not expect more. Unless you have special requirements to be met, such as a skin too delicate, I believe that each of us is faced with a wide choice about the shower gel. My criteria for choosing the scent is not intended as persistence on the skin (almost useless, given that, immediately after a shower, always apply a moisturizing cream) and for the real pleasure that during those few minutes under the stream of ' hot water, gives me a very pleasant fragrance. Although I love to change often, this shower gel because it always like buying a really delicious fragrance as well as being able to guarantee an effective and gentle washing, leaving the skin hydrated.
-
I recommend it? Yes .. of course, tastes are subjective but the sweetness and uniqueness of this fragrance (unlike the chocolate that seem to be the same for all brands!) I think it may appeal to many of us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment