Last night I did not want to leave the city but played the Zeus, so I put the blue shirt and brown vest and are out with my white point on my way to town listening to Sebadoh album at low volume because I also feel that the muffler was alright, at times, the muffler starts to fart and I'm afraid to be walking in the road that leads from my house in the city. In the city there are a lot of tobacco, no one open at night, that the vending machine outside. Then as I watched him play Zeus, shirtless and even naked in the back I thought I had better stay home, not because of Zeus, but rather because of an annoying drunk American guy leaning against the counter who kept staring at me and caused me continuously throughout the evening. A friend of mine would have cried blasphemy but I went outside to smoke a cigarette and there was a lot of people like me who smoked cigarettes, as we victims of the plague, of which several are to leave the room to feed the monkey, fuck.
When I came into the room the guy harassing American drunkard leaning on the counter was gone, I had not seen even go out, I'm worried that he had hidden a trap and slaps him so I was so taken by him that I missed the Zeus. It was better to stay home and watch the ceiling.
However I do not forget the guy mica ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment