Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bernardelli Gardone Values

Nivea Visage - Clear-Up Strips T zone


  • Brand: Nivea Visage
  • Name: Clear-Up Strips T zone
  • category: patches for purifying normal to combination skin
  • Pros: It does what it promises
  • Defects: Effect waxing, too aggressive, limited number of patches in the package
  • The rival purifying of Floppies Garnier Pure. Just pass on his face before washing to dry blemishes, eliminate shine and tighten pores. Product with strong alcohol, absolutely not recommended for those with dry skin or sensitive skin.
  • Personal opinion: I state that I have no great problems of points, but like all blacks combination skin, my face has a less than perfect T-zone with large pores, especially on the forehead, and production excess sebum resulting in shiny appearance. Due to comedogenic cream I was using every day, I started to notice an increase in points of blacks so I decided to try this product from Nivea Visage. In fact it does everything it promises that removes impurities and points blacks, just check the patch after removing it to see what's left of our impurities attached. Despite this, however, not convinced me ... the first thing I did not like the effect of wax that I got, in fact, the patch was full of fluff. I also believe that the product is very aggressive. He left me a strange sensation on the forehead and chin which I reduced in part by a liberal use of moisturizer. Maybe not having excessive points blacks, I could not fully appreciate its effectiveness and left me a general sense of dissatisfaction, although the functions for which it was created.
  • I recommend it? I recommend it to those who have not ever tried and would like to evaluate its effectiveness, I personally do not buy back a second time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment