Friday, April 16, 2010

Can You Use A Chevron Gas Card Anywhere?

Nivea - Calm & Care sensitive


  • Brand: Nivea
  • Name: Calm & Care sensitive
  • category: roll-on deodorant
  • Highs: Delicate, excellent durability, non-staining, absorbs quickly
  • Defects: Nivea According to experts, this deodorant should actively support the skin in the process of regeneration after shaving. I have not yet figured out what they mean!
  • The rival Double roll-on effect of Nivea. Promises to extend the effect of hair removal and to ensure a smooth skin longer. No, it does not work.
  • Personal opinion: My experience with Nivea deodorant has always been very positive, I was a little disappointed only in extreme situations of sweat to this often where I preferred to use deodorant, talcum powder or Lycia, more effective but also with a scent in my opinion too intense for a deodorant. This deodorant sensitive Calm & Care, Nivea newest member of the family, so far has fully satisfied my expectations in terms of duration, I found better than the other Nivea deodorant, both for the scent ... neutral and delicate as that which, in my opinion, should have an air freshener. Even now, after a month of use, I did not quite clear how this deodorant should actively support the skin in the process of regeneration after shaving because I always use deodorant alcohol free and therefore very gentle on skin even after shaving.
  • I recommend it? Yes, regardless of his promises extra than the normal operation of an air freshener, I find it really works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment