Thursday, March 25, 2010

How To Stop Chicken Pox From Itching

Max Factor - Second skin


  • Brand: Max Factor
  • Name: Second skin
  • Category: Foundation
  • Highs: High uniformity with skin color
  • Defects: Low coverage
  • The rival Lasting Performance Max Factor. Perfectly good coverage without creating the effect of "mask", matte effect, lasts all day and I paid half price!
  • Personal opinion: Every year more and purchase a new foundation that I use more or less continuously since the autumn until the summer tan gives me a nice natural color. This year the choice fell on "Second Skin" by MaxFactor after the persuasive campaign that has convinced even the most skeptical! It 's a very light foundation that aligns perfectly with the color of their skin without creating quell'antiestetico effect of separation between the face and neck. In my opinion, unfortunately, is not covered and this is the main feature I look for in a foundation. I sometimes have the impression that they have not even on the skin and while this may be a lightness value, the other does not have that extra touch that a good makeup base should give. I personally do not buy it even more in terms of price, in my opinion, does not fully reflect the actual performance.
  • I recommend it? No, it's better

0 comments:

Post a Comment