Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Long Do Relaxer In Containers Lasts

Garnier - Tonic Fresh


  • Brand: Garnier
  • Name: Fresh
  • category: Revitalizing Tonic
  • Pros: Very delicate as alcohol-free, refreshing, matting
  • Defects: I have not found
  • The rival Garnier Pure Astringent Toner. Strongly of alcohol, I think this tonic fit only for the skins of steel!
  • Personal opinion: The tonic Fresh is the only product that I buy cosmetics without letting me repeatedly groped by the desire to change and try new things. My choices are very limited indeed since my skin does not tolerate any tonic containing alcohol but the decision to always use this product really depends on how I get on well there. Currently the site offers a new version of the Garnier Tonic Fresh grape extract and pro-vitamin B5 instead of water life of fruit that characterizes the tone of this review, I decided however to comment on this product because I still trade in the old formula. As mentioned in the pros, that tonic is delicate due to the absence of alcohol, it is refreshing and perfectly prepares the skin to the action of moisturizing cream. Used early in the morning gives a nice feeling of freshness that helps to wake up, all accompanied by a pleasant and delicate fruity aroma.
  • I recommend it? Absolutely

0 comments:

Post a Comment