Sunday, December 2, 2007

Importeur Macgregor Yachten

understand if a girl is your

My knowledge in terms of women is unique, are the largest Latin lover of Italy, I know all about sex, and as such gains and so today I'll talk about how to understand when a woman, your first date, is lost for you. <> Blowing Kisses 3

(one word we will carry an article I found on the R & D Focus Blushing 2)

the first date, women tend to wear clothes that leave areas uncovered "strategic" as the legs and neck ( mmmm not so true, it depends very much on the girl's note ). But success depends to 55% by body language, which is instinct (and sometimes incomprehensible for us men, author's note). The eyes are the lion's share ( I really like the eyes, is the first part of the body that I look for in a woman, I SWEAR, author's note), not only because women tend to "blink" (Batting Eyelashes 2, Smile Author) more frequently in fornt of a man they consider attractive, but because when acnhe looked into his eyes the pupil is dilated, and the eye moves toward the mouth if he starts to turn to face her.
What a laugh! Other clear signals are repeated in an unconscious gesture of him (for example, if you are sitting at the table and he takes the glass, you tend to imitate him), and laugh at his jokes even if they are absolutely idiotic. Ok

raga! From now on everyone to take notes when you go out with a girl, we must write to her every movement and all its reactions and at the end Serato tiruamo the sums and see if we have managed to impress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment