The same image previous blog, I found this story.
Sometimes it's best to read a good book .....
...... but sometimes, especially at night, you are so tired that you begin to see almost twice ........
........... so that you can hardly keep my eyes open .........
........ in the first half asleep and you start to do the strangest dream, they imagine a thousand delicacies prepared tables ......
........... other times, however, our dreams are populated by surreal characters that seem a comic book .........
........... But all of a sudden we wake up, and we are forced to go back to sleep counting sheep ....
....... It is then that takes us deeper sleep and the images that come from our subconscious now seem less sharp ........
....... then comes the morning, you wake up and during the breakfast .........
...... I am facing a question ......
........ I think just that in these dreams there is almost a recurring motif, it might be for something that we saw as a child .............
...... mah the mysteries of life !!!!!!!!
Source: Fantasy Football Via Cioffrese
0 comments:
Post a Comment