Give me danger little stranger!
This morning I got up early, as every morning, I do not ever get up soon!
I went by car to a place where I could get there on foot, I suppose that is the fault of the internet and flash timing of the digital age! But no, it's my fault, I do not want to make a dick, I sin of sloth (sin even to write a fucking dog, but that's another story)!
short, is not the fault of the tobacconist if I smoke like a dickhead!
But let's go ...
If you're a punk rocker "cursed" or the indie rockers from room, or if you have a cover band of groups of your childhood, if you play the guitar (as well as down), or if you're a nerd geeks, if you have little euros to be spent I propose a deal: CLICK ON THIS DEAL
If you feel offended by my speculations probably do any of the categories listed above!
Aprofitto I submit for your attention and also A new video of Shout!
Please do not watch it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment